Manual or Automatic Transmission Repair Costs
Our expert diagnostic service may determine
that a simple adjustment or repair can be made to your manual transmission without removing
the transmission from the vehicle. It actually may not even
be the transmission that is the problem. We can diagnose the problems, and often problems turn out to
be related to the need for a simple tune up or some minor engine repair
instead of the transmission.
Some minor service items are easy to access and inexpensive, while a major
rebuild of a severely damaged automatic transmission can cost more. It is vital to have
a correct diagnosis in order to prevent unnecessary repairs. Our continued success
is simply because our clients have come to depend
upon our integrity and to know that we will give them
quality service in a timely fashion for a
Here is what you can expect at Central Transmission & Auto Repair:
- We give you an estimate, first! We NEVER charge for an estimate.
- There is NO pressure to buy.
- There are NO tricks. What we quote is what we charge.
- We never sell you more work then you need.
- We treat our customers the way we would want to be treated.
- Diagnosing a transmission problem takes about 20 minutes.
- We will give you a fair and accurate price upfront.